- Built with outdoor high-quality Baltic Birch hardwood 18mm (approx. 3/4″)
- Designs are directly printed on the wood, with no stickers or decals.
- Outdoor UV grade clear coat for a smooth professional level playing surface.
- Crossbeams on the back of the boards are used for a zero-bounce performance play.
- Manufactured with handles in the frames for ease of carrying.
- No screw or nail holes anywhere on the top of the cornhole boards.
- Rounded edges around top and hole for smooth playing experience.
- Perfect 6” hole centered 9” from the top.
- Built to exceed National cornhole standards for tournament cornhole boards.
- Each board measures approximately 4 ft. long by 2 ft. wide.
- Sets (2 boards) weigh approximately 55-60 lbs.
- Frames & legs are made completely with Baltic Birch Plywood.
- Legs are notched to fit into frame for added strength.
- Legs have an inset and engraved crossbar to stop airmails from going through the back.
California Cornhole Association (CCA) Boards