- Built with an outdoor high quality Baltic Birch hardwood 18mm (approx. 3/4″)
- Heavy duty frames, made with solid plywood are glued and screwed for long-lasting quality.
- All designs are directly printed on the wood, no stickers or decals.
- Coated with a outdoor UV grade clear coat for a smooth professional level playing surface.
- Cross beams across the back of the boards are used for a zero bounce performance play.
- Legs have custom signature engraved OVC crossbar, placed perfectly to stop airmails from going through the back.
- Rubber stoppers on bottom of legs for unmatched performance and minimal movement.
- No screw or nail holes anywhere in the top of the cornhole boards.
- Rounded edges around top and hole for a smooth playing experience.
- Perfect 6” hole centered 9” from the top.
- Built to exceed National cornhole standards for tournament cornhole Boards.
- Each board measures approximately 4 ft long by 2 ft wide
- Sets (2 boards) weigh approximately 55-60lbs
- Does NOT include bags
Classic Sugar Skull Boards
The Classic Sugar Skull Set!
You can choose any combo of designs for your set.
Product Finish Disclaimer: Wood, like all natural materials, has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern. Variations will occur in color, character, tone and grain from product to product. Slight variations between samples and finished goods should be anticipated. Additionally boards may have knot patches.
For questions or for changes to your customized boards, please email email@example.com.