- Built with outdoor high-quality Baltic Birch hardwood 18mm (approx. 3/4″)
- Designs are directly printed on the wood, with no stickers or decals.
- Outdoor UV grade clear coat for a smooth professional level playing surface.
- Crossbeams on the back of the boards are used for a zero-bounce performance play.
- Manufactured with handles in the frames for ease of carrying.
- No screw or nail holes anywhere on the top of the cornhole boards.
- Rounded edges around top and hole for smooth playing experience.
- Perfect 6” hole centered 9” from the top.
- Built to exceed National cornhole standards for tournament cornhole boards.
- Each board measures approximately 4 ft. long by 2 ft. wide.
- Sets (2 boards) weigh approximately 55-60 lbs.
- Frames & legs are made completely with Baltic Birch Plywood.
- Legs are notched to fit into frame for added strength.
- Legs have an inset and engraved crossbar to stop airmails from going through the back.
If you haven’t heard about this group well then maybe it’s a secret!!
One of the most fun cornhole groups in Nor Cal, there is no better way to show your support and love!!
Portion of all sales goes back to the club!
For questions or for changes to your customized boards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.