- Built with an outdoor high quality Baltic Birch hardwood 18mm (approx. 3/4″)
- Heavy duty frames, made with solid plywood are glued and screwed for long-lasting quality.
- All designs are directly printed on the wood, no stickers or decals.
- Coated with a outdoor UV grade clear coat for a smooth professional level playing surface.
- Cross beams across the back of the boards are used for a zero bounce performance play.
- Legs have custom signature engraved OVC crossbar, placed perfectly to stop airmails from going through the back.
- Rubber stoppers on bottom of legs for unmatched performance and minimal movement.
- No screw or nail holes anywhere in the top of the cornhole boards.
- Rounded edges around top and hole for a smooth playing experience.
- Perfect 6” hole centered 9” from the top.
- Built to exceed National cornhole standards for tournament cornhole Boards.
- Each board measures approximately 4 ft long by 2 ft wide
- Sets (2 boards) weigh approximately 55-60lbs
- Does NOT include bags
Santa Paula Baggers
Based out of Santa Paula, CA
A portion of all sales goes back to the Santa Paula Cornhole Group
For questions or for changes to your customized boards, please email email@example.com.